How to get and use IroWall’s wallpapers
Have you been scouring the internet for a wallpaper that’ll best suit you but hasn’t had any luck? Then try IroWall where you can customise and create your very own wallpaper from start to finish. You’ll be given tons of free templates to choose from such as patterns, colours and effects! So if you’re curious to know more about it, IroWall has listed everything you need to know down below:
IroWall is a website that allows you to create your wallpaper and share it with other members of the community. To do this, the first step is to sign-up and create an account on our website. Click on the ‘sign-up’ button and fill up any necessary information required. Here are some things you might need to provide:
- A preferred username
- A preferred password that contains a number, a symbol and upper case
- An active email address
- Your date of birth
- Your active mobile number
- The country you live in
- Your gender
After filling up all the necessary information, press the ‘confirm’ button then wait for a confirmation to be sent to your email. Once you receive it, click the ‘verify’ button. Then, you’re all good to start customising your account on IroWall.
- Customising your profile
After setting up your account, you’re now ready to customise your profile. You can choose among the 5 available character options or upload an image as your profile picture. These available characters are a rabbit, a tiger, a lion, a koala and a cat.
To change it, all you have to do is go to your profile then click on your profile picture. Upon clicking, you’ll be given the option to choose among the available characters or upload your picture. You can also opt to use our available free filters which are black and white, circa and grainy.
After setting up your profile picture, it’s now time to add a bio for your profile. You’re given a maximum of 150 characters for your bio where you can even add in some available emoticons. After that, you can also add in some interests you might have. This will be located below your bio and can be any hobbies, talents and so on.
After this portion, you can now move on to picking out a background for your profile. You’re given 5 free backgrounds: a jungle theme, forest theme, Candyland theme, underwater theme and a seasonal theme that changes through every season but you can also opt to upload your image.
- Available tools
Once you’re signed up, you can now use IroWalls available tools to create your desired wallpaper. You’re given 5 tools: a pattern maker, a base maker, a text maker, a stickers maker and a gradient maker. All these come with their own set of functions, features and processes. So to get you familiarised here at the tools and what they offer:
With the pattern maker, you can create patterns for your wallpaper and choose among the options below:
- Symbols – Diamond, square, circle, heart, triangle and clouds
- Your drawing – Draw and press ‘duplicate’ in the pattern maker tool
- Cropped photos – You can use your pets, friends or family’s faces as patterns
The base maker allows you to create a base for your wallpaper. You can choose among many available colours or you can also opt to upload an image to serve as the base.
The text maker tool allows you to add texts to your wallpaper. You’re given 30 kinds of fonts, the option to make it bold, italic, add an underline and change the text’s colour and even add in emoticons.
The sticker maker tool provides you with 100 kinds of stickers from emoticons, nature-themed, beach-themed, party-themed, birthday-themed, Valentine’s-themed, Christmas-themed, Halloween-themed and so much more! You can also opt to crop out photos and use those as stickers. All stickers you’ve made will be saved on your stick album that can only be found within this tool.
The gradient tool allows you to add a gradient to everything may it be the base, a sticker or a text. This can provide you with the ability to increase and decrease the colour’s intensity as well.
- Save and share
After familiarising yourself with all the amazing tools, you can move on to learning about saving and sharing for the wallpaper. Once you find yourself contented with your creation, press the ‘save’ button.
Afterwards, the option to choose what format will pop up, whether you want it in jpeg, rng and so on. Once you’re picking out your desired format, press ‘confirm and save’. Pressing this will automatically save the wallpaper on your device and also your online gallery on the website.
Once you’ve saved your wallpaper and want to share it with the community, all you have to do is go to your online gallery then click on the 3 dots located at the upper right corner of the image.
After that, you’ll come across a list of options such as ‘edit’, ‘duplicate’, ‘share’ and ‘delete’. Press the button ‘share’ then you’ll be transported to the home page with a pop-up of the status editor. Add any caption or hashtags then press ‘post’. After this, your wallpaper will be available for other people to use and enjoy.
- Advanced tools
Advanced tools are available when you avail IroWall premium. This will only cost 500 dirhams per month and will be providing you with tons of amazing added features! Availing this will provide you with better tool options, allowing you to chat and communicate with other members and many more! To give you an idea here’s the list of newly added features!
- Patternmaker tool – This allows you to add symbols such as diamonds, squares, circles, hearts, triangles, clouds, flowers, animals and other random symbols), your drawing (draw and press ‘duplicate’ in the pattern maker tool), cropped photos (you can use your pets, friends or family’s faces as patterns) and the ability to add in stripes, vertically and horizontally.
- Base maker tool- This allows you to create a base among many available colours or you can also opt to upload an image to serve as the base. For the premium addition, you’re given 5 free bases!
- Test maker tool – For the premium addition, you’re given 50 kinds of fonts, the option to make it bold, italic, add an underline and change the text’s colour and even add in emoticons.
- Sticker maker tools – Provides you with 200 kinds of stickers from emoticons, nature-themed, beach-themed, party-themed, birthday-themed, Valentine’s-themed, Christmas-themed, Halloween-themed and so on! You can also opt to crop out photos and use those as stickers. All stickers you’ve made will be saved on your stick album that can only be found within this tool.
- Gradient maker tool – This allows you to add a gradient to everything may it be the base, a sticker or a text. This can provide you with the ability to increase and decrease the colour’s intensity, the colours mixture and even a marble effect feature.
- Chat with other people – This is available only when availing of the IroWall premium. This will allow you to send messages, pictures, videos and even files to your newfound friends. Plus you can also send voice messages and even call each other! A chat blimp will appear on your screen when you open your account.
All you have to do to get the IroWall premium is simply press the ‘upgrade’ button on the upper right corner of the website. Once you’ve pressed that you’ll be required to add in other additional information such as mode of payment and package of choice. To give you a better idea here’s a list of available packages:
- Package A – Pay every 3 month
- Package B – Pay every 2 months
- Package C – Pay every month’
After that press the ‘confirm and upgrade’ button then a receipt will be sent to your email.
- How to deactivate your account
If you wish to not continue using IroWall’s services you can always choose to deactivate your account. All you need to do is press on your profile, then click on the icon that has 3 horizontal lines.
There you’ll be able to find the many options when customising your account but is also where the deactivate button is located. Press the ‘deactivate button’ then add in your password to confirm. To give you a better idea of what can happen when deactivating your account, here’s a list:
- This will delete all data from the online galleries may it be saved stickers and wallpapers.
- All your public and private posts will be deleted.
- Deactivating your account doesn’t mean being able to delete ‘saved images’ from other people’s phones.
- This will automatically remove your premium package.